Dr. Ramanjaneyulu Dronavalli M.D.
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology2138 Scenic Hwy N Suite A Snellville GA, 30078
Dr. Ramanjaneyulu Dronavalli is a rheumatologist practicing in Snellville, GA. Dr. Dronavalli specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Dronavalli treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
Emory University School Of Medicine 1977
UNIV OF OSMANIA 1968
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Back Pain
- Vascular Disease
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- U S DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
Dr. Ramanjaneyulu Dronavalli M.D.'s Practice location
Snellville, GA 30078Get Direction
Dr. Ramanjaneyulu Dronavalli M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dronavalli
- C. r.
Great Care and Diagnosis Spot On.
My hips are fake at 28 years old. Malpractice..
- Cracking the Case of Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia (FM) is musculoskeletal syndrome that causes widespread pain in the joints and muscles coupled with intense fatigue, sleep, mood and memory issues. More than twelve million people suffer from FM syndrome with most of the affected being women between the ages of twenty-five and sixty....
- Selena Gomez Undergoes a Kidney Transplant in her Battle with Lupus
Selena Gomez, the Disney channel child actress and now pop singer, recently had a kidney transplant due to the effects of lupus nephritis. The donated kidney came from television star Francia Raisa. Gomez recently disclosed on her Instagram page that she had been out of the spotlight this summer...
- For Fibromyalgia Patients, Laughter Yoga May Help
For years, people have long wondered why people laugh. During earlier times, royal families and aristocrats laughed discreetly, because it is deemed the proper way to laugh while commoners were described as people of lower position because of how barbaric their laughter was. In today’s world, no...
- Support Groups for Lupus: Finding Balance While Battling Your Disease
Support groups are created to compensate happiness, encouragement, and hope to those individuals who need them the most. Support groups provide the opportunity to be truly “supported” by someone during a sorrowful and unpredictable “roller coaster” of your life. As patients can share their...
- Avoiding Rheumatoid Arthritis Flare-Ups Before They Happen
Rheumatoid arthritis sufferers are no stranger to pain. There tends to be a general level of pain for sufferers that is magnified substantially when individuals suffer from flare-ups. Flare-ups can be debilitating and can cause joint swelling, pain, and fatigue that make it nearly impossible to...
- Toni Braxton Inspired by Selena Gomez, Calls Her a Pioneer
Sometime in September 2017, fans and admirers of Popstar Selena Gomez found out that she underwent a kidney transplant because of her worsening lupus condition. One of her best friends, Francia Raisa, willingly donated her kidney to Selena. Selena's celebrity gave her a platform to raise awareness...
- Dr. Alan Harvey Kramer M.D.3350 Paddock Pkwy Suwanee GA 30024
- Dr. Geetha Jonnala M.D1567 Janmar Road Snellville GA 30078
- Dr. Faryal Baloch M.D.1775 Access Rd Covington GA 30014
- Dr. Gary E Myerson MD980 Johnson Ferry Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Alan B. Fishman MD5673 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Ms. Madhurika Samakur D.O.2754 N Hampden Ct Chicago IL 60614