Dr. Samera Vaseer is a rheumatologist practicing in Middletown, NY. Dr. Vaseer specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Vaseer treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Samera Vaseer M.D.'s Practice location
Middletown, NY 10941Get Direction
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73104Get Direction
Dr. Samera Vaseer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Fibromyalgia May Have a Connection to Rheumatoid Arhritis
The latest research indicates that fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis often coexist due to a variety of different reasons. They have some similarities in their genetic background, and females are more prone to both of them. Chronic stress also plays an important role with the development of these...
- Can Arthritis Be Prevented?
Arthritis is a condition in which one or more joints get inflamed causing pain and stiffness to the person suffering from it. Arthritis usually becomes worse with age and often affects old people more than young ones. Arthritis is a very common disease with multiple types, but it is still not very...
- Study Shows Cancer Drug Can Help Treat Lupus Patients
As technology has progressed, medical professionals have been better able to identify more of the diseases and life threatening conditions that may plague society. As these discoveries are made, whether it be through time spent on the floor of a hospital or out in the field conducting research, each...
- Pain that Requires Prompt Medical Attention
The following are a list of different painful experiences that one must seek medical attention for:Severe headache“If headache is accompanied by a cold, it could be sinus headache”, says Sandra Fryhofer, MD, MACP, spokeswoman for the American College of Physicians. If the headache is severe and...
- The Risks of Smoking for Fibromyalgia Patients
It has been known since its origin that smoking does more harm than good to someone's body. Cigarettes contain much more than just tobacco: each and every one contains over 4,000 chemicals, including 400 known toxins and over 40 carcinogenic agents. Cigarettes contain ingredients such as tar, carbon...
- New Findings Point Finger at Possible Fibromyalgia Causes
Often the reason that patients receive transvaginal mesh implants is to control something called stress incontinence. Stress incontinence is a condition that often leads to women leaking urine from their bladder when doing high impact activities (running, jumping) or even from smaller catalysts,...
- Dr. Suleman Bhana M.D.155 CRYSTAL RUN RD MIDDLETOWN NY 10941
- Dr. Mark J Bele DO155 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. Henry Paul Lasky M.D.155 CRYSTAL RUN RD MIDDLETOWN NY 10941
- Dr. Elena Katzap D.O95 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. Dorothy Katherine Bloniarz M.D.155 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. Elena Sanders M.D.95 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941