Dr. Perminder Dutt Vaid M.D.
Pediatrician6524 W Indian School Rd #c Phoenix AZ, 85033
Dr. Perminder Vaid is a pediatrician practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Vaid is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Vaid diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Vaid can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Dayanand Med Coll & Hosp, Punjab Univ, Ludhiana, Punjab, India 1993
Dayanand Medical College 1992
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Ear Wax
- Head Lice
Dr. Perminder Dutt Vaid M.D.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85033Get Direction
Dr. Perminder Dutt Vaid M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vaid
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- Fast Weight Gain in Infants Predicts Obesity in Their Future
“Babies who gain weight quickly within the first two years have a high risk of childhood obesity," says a new study published in the Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Infants who gain weight after 6-12 months are more likely to be obese when they are 5-years-old to 10-years-old....
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- Luis C. Arroyo2316 West Bethany Home Road Phoenix Arizona 85015
- Dr. Paul Patrick Tafoya MD1919 E Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. Vicente Diaz-Gonzalez MD9169 W Van Buren St Glendale AZ 85301
- Dr. Paul Antseliovich MD521 W Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. Reginald Bowman MD350 W Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85013
- Michelle M. Cabalona18700 N. 64th Drive Glendale Arizona 85308