Dr. Marvin Benson is an anesthesiologist practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Benson ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Benson also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch of Med, Portland Or 1972
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Scripps Mercy Hosp, Anesthesiology; Stanford Univ Hosp, General Surgery; Santa Clara Valley Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Marvin L. Benson M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Marvin L. Benson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Tennis Elbow
Treatments for Tennis ElbowTennis elbow is a condition that is caused by the inflammation of the tendons found on the lateral epicondyle of your elbow. This condition is mainly caused by repetitive movement of your wrist. Tennis elbow is said to be a self-limiting condition. This means that you get...
- Bronchitis: The Complications
Bronchitis can cause several other complications to arise if the condition worsens.AsthmaAsthma may put an effect on an individual’s performance at the workplace or at school. Children may miss school or college as a result of the difficulty in breathing. The lungs can become either partially or...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Yogesh Patel MD6221 Metropolitan Street Carlsbad California 92009
- Dr. Kris V. Tamirisa MD8893 La Mesa Boulevard La Mesa California 91941
- Dr. Kevin Todd Toliver M.D.4060 4th Ave San Diego CA 92103
- Dr. Douglas Arthur Dobecki M.D.7592 Metropolitan Dr San Diego CA 92108
- Dr. Thomas J. Pietuch M.D.3626 Ruffin Rd San Diego CA 92123
- Dr. Christopher Glazener MD770 Washington St San Diego CA 92103