Dr. Leslie Kanter DDS
Dentist | General Practice350 Main St Suite #6 Bedminster NJ, 07921
Dr. Leslie Kanter is a Dentist practicing in Bedminster, NJ. Dr. Kanter specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Leslie Kanter DDS's Practice location
Bedminster, NJ 07921Get Direction
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- WIlliam F. Scott DMD161 Washington Valley Rd Warren New Jersey 07059
- Dr. Edward M Sonnenberg DDS230 US-206 Flanders New Jersey 07836
- Ronald Kurlan D.M.D.65 E Northfield Rd Livingston NJ 07039
- Dr. Elizabeth Jean Herko M.P.H., D.D.S.571 Central Ave, Suite 100 New Providence NJ 07974
- Dr. Jay Sher DDS154 S Livingston Ave Livingston NJ 07039
- Dr. Loay Shadid Deifallah DDS13 WALL ST RARITAN NJ 08869