Dr. Alicia Anne Johnson ND
Naturopathic Physician13968 Santa Fe Trail Drive Lenexa KS, 66215
Dr. Johnson is a graduate of Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine in Tempe, AZ. She received her acupuncture training from the Phoenix Institute of Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture. Prior to medical ...
Dr. Alicia Anne Johnson ND's Practice location
Lenexa, KS 66215Get Direction
OVERLAND PARK, KS 66213Get Direction
Dr. Alicia Anne Johnson ND's reviewsWrite Review
- How Quercetin Works: Health Benefits of Quercetin
Quercetin is a flavonoid antioxidant found in plant foods. It is found in leafy vegetables, tomatoes, broccoli, and berries. Quercetin is actually a plant pigment. In the human diet, quercetin is one of the most abundant antioxidants. It destroys free radicals, and thus, fights against aging and...
- Can Turmeric Help Fight Cancer?
What is cancer?Cancer is the term given to a group of diseases where cells uncontrollably grow. All types of cancer usually begin in cells and can develop anywhere in the body. It begins when there are changes in a cell or a group of cells. The human body is composed of millions and millions of...
- 8 Supplements for Arthritis Pain
Arthritis is a painful condition that usually affects the joints. Around 350 million people in the world have arthritis. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there are approximately more than 50 million people with arthritis symptoms in the US alone. Supplements for...
- Ghee: Health Benefits, Uses, and Its Process
What is ghee?For thousands of years, ghee has been used across the globe for various purposes. It is truly considered as an ancient health food. Back in 2000 BC, butter was first known by people. It became very popular in the northern regions of India, but did not survive well in warmer parts of...
- Black Cohosh: Uses, Benefits, and Side Effects
What is black cohosh?Black cohosh is an herbal flowering plant, which is mostly grown in various parts of Canada and the United States. It comes from the family of buttercup. The roots of this plant are dark colored, hence the name “black cohosh”. These roots are used for various medicinal...
- Green Malay Kratom: Benefits, Effects, Dosage, and Reviews
IntroductionKratom (Mitragyna speciosa) is a tree that is native to Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Papua New Guinea. It comes from the coffee family Rubiaceae and has been used as a traditional medicine since the 19th century.Kratom is now used as a pain reliever and to self-treat withdrawal...
- Dr. Audrey Schenewerk ND11791 W 112TH ST STE 100 OVERLAND PARK KS 66210
- Dr. Diane K Diehn N.M.D25055 W. Valley Parkway Olathe KS 66061
- Dr. Lori Blankinship ND8249 W 95TH ST STE 108 OVERLAND PARK KS 66212
- Dr. Megan Schlick N.D.9100 W 74TH ST SHAWNEE MISSION KS 66204
- Dr. Amanda Chaney N.M.D.2000 W 47TH PL WESTWOOD KS 66205
- Dr. Laura Elizabeth Rues N.D.11791 W 112TH ST OVERLAND PARK KS 66210