Dr. Harry Harvey is a family practitioner practicing in Newburgh, IN. Dr. Harvey specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Harvey possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1985
Indiana University School of Medicine 1985
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Back Pain
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- St Mary'S Med Ctr, Family Medicine; Advocate Il Masonic Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Ft Wayne Med Educ Prog, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- St Marys
- St Mary's Hospital and Medical Center Program
Dr. Harry C Harvey MD's Practice location
Newburgh, IN 47630Get Direction
Dr. Harry C Harvey MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Harvey
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- Should I Take a Folic Acid Supplement?
Formerly known as folacin, folate is the generic term for both folate and folic acid. It is a B vitamin, which is important for the growth and metabolism of cells. Studies have shown that many people do not get enough folic acid from diet alone.Why do people take folic acid supplements?For pregnant...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of an Ear Infection?
Our ear consists of three parts: the outer ear, the middle ear, and the inner ear. Infections can occur in any part of the ear, but middle ear infections are the most common. The middle ear is the part of your ear located between your eardrums and inner ear. It is the air-filled space that contains...
- What Is Acid Reflux: Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
Acid reflux is a common condition wherein a person feels an internal burning pain in the lower chest area due to the stomach acid backflow into the esophagus (food pipe). Once in a while, acid reflux may be experienced. It is a common condition, which you should not worry about. However, if you...
- Mr. Clovis E Manley MD4943 Rosebud Lane Newburgh IN 47630
- Dr. Mark F Conway MD545 S Boehne Camp Rd Evansville IN 47712
- Dr. Evelyn E Bose MD1146 Washington Sq Evansville IN 47715
- Dr. Doris Best M. D.958 S Kenmore Dr Evansville IN 47714
- Dr. Patrick C Flamion MD801 Saint Marys Dr Evansville IN 47714
- Dr. Lori Fuqua MD3277 LIBERTY BLVD # A BOONVILLE IN 47601