Dr. Miguel Chiusano D.C.
Chiropractor | Neurology601 Omega Dr. Ste 202 Arlington TX, 76018
"I want to be your Chiropractic Neurologist." Dr. Chiusano is a Doctor of Chiropractic who has continued studies in the field of neurology, the branch of medicine concerned with the diagnosis and treatment ...
Education and Training
Parker College of Chiropractic 1996
- Chiropratic Treatment
- Therapeutic Massage
- Committee Member TEXAS BOARD OF CHIROPRACTIC EXAMINERS 2010 - 2010
Dr. Miguel Chiusano D.C.'s Practice location
Arlington, TX 76018Get Direction
ARLINGTON, TX 76018Get Direction
Dr. Miguel Chiusano D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chiusano
Arlington, TX Great Chiropractor.
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Dr. Richard K. Bartlett D.C.480 W Harwood Rd Hurst TX 76054
- Dr. George Garcia D.C.400 N SAINT PAUL ST DALLAS TX 75201
- Dennis P. James1135 Keller Parkway Keller Texas 76246
- Dr. Lesa G Ansell DC, RN, AGNP-C214 W BELT LINE RD CEDAR HILL TX 75104
- Ellen Vega3295 S Cooper Suite 127 Arlington Texas 76015
- Dr. Bryan C Mccormick D.C,950 E BELT LINE RD STE 180 CEDAR HILL TX 75104