Dr. Luis A Arturi MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology400 Ave Fd Roosevelt San Juan PR, 00918
Dr. Luis Arturi is a gastroenterologist practicing in San Juan, PR. Dr. Arturi specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Arturi performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine 1994
Dr. Luis A Arturi MD's Practice location
San Juan, PR 00918Get Direction
- New Research May Find a Breakthrough in Celiac Disease
The organization, Beyond Celiac, states that about one in 100 Americans have celiac disease and their quality of life is negatively affected. There is hope on the horizon; however, a partnership between an industrial pharmaceutical company and a university lab has potentially found a promising...
- Dealing with Ulcerative Colitis Flare-Ups
Ulcerative colitis can really send patients on a life-changing roller coaster ride. And not the good kind of roller coaster.UC can be unpredictable and cause people to experience a range of inconsistent symptoms such as diarrhea, constipation, abdominal pain, bloating, urgency, and more. Not only...
- Which Doctor Should I see if I have Anemia?
When it comes to health problems, many people become ignorant assuming that every other infection is the common cold, and a little rest and some warm soup will suffice to make problems go away. What they fail to realize is that this ignorance not only leads to unawareness of the disease or disorder...
- Celiac Disease: Get Diagnosed
Most often people have extra intestinal symptoms, such as migraine, peripheral neuropathy, joint pains, seizures, short stature, pubertal delay, and infertility. These presentations are not commonly tested for celiac disease, therefore, majority remains undiagnosed. ...
- New Blood Test May Help to Differentiate Between Celiac and Gluten Sensitivity
Celiac disease is a rare autoimmune illness, where the immune system starts attacking the outer layer of intestine once gluten is ingested. However, people complaining about gastrointestinal problems after gluten consumption far exceed the number of people living with celiac, these are mostly people...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- Dr. Marcia R. Cruz-Correa MDCLINICA DE LA ESCUELA DE MEDICINA RIO PIEDRAS PR 00921
- Dr. Jaime Martinez-souss M.D.328 De Diego Ave San Juan PR 00909
- Dr. Antonio Soto-Ramos10 Calle Casia San Juan PR 00921
- Dr. Juan R. Colon-pagan M.D400 Ave Fd Roosevelt San Juan PR 00918
- Dr. Emanuel Warrington M.D.CALLE 32 LF 15TA SECCION CAGUAS PR 00727
- Dr. Ivelisse Ramirez MDBayamon Medical Plz Bayamon PR 00959