Dr. Mark R Bladergroen M.D.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon5875 Bremo Rd Suite G-5 Richmond VA, 23226
Dr. Mark Bladergroen is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Richmond, VA. Dr. Bladergroen specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Bladergroen typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll of Va Sch of Med, Richmond Va 1979
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine 1979
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Genes and signal molecules involved in the rhizobia-leguminoseae symbiosis.
- Minimally invasive vein harvest and wound healing using the SaphLITE Retractor System.
- Infection-blocking genes of a symbiotic Rhizobium leguminosarum strain that are involved in temperature-dependent protein secretion.
- Case-controlled identification of colorectal cancer based on proteomic profiles and the potential for screening.
- Diagnosis and recommended management of esophageal perforation and rupture.
- Prehospital cardiopulmonary resuscitation of the critically injured patient.
- Role of lipid peroxidation in electroporation-induced cell permeability.
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Thoracic Surgery Univ Wa Med Ctr, General Surgery
- University of Washington Program
Dr. Mark R Bladergroen M.D.'s Practice location
Richmond, VA 23226Get Direction
Dr. Mark R Bladergroen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bladergroen
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Mr. Gundars Janis Katlaps MD1200 E Broad St Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Mohammed A Quader MD1250 E Marshall Street Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Joseph James Zocco M.D.7101 Jahnke Rd Richmond VA 23225
- Dr. Daniel Giunway Tang M.D.1200 E Broad St Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Derek R Brinster M.D.1250 E Marshall Street Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Chiwon Hahn M.D.7101 Jahnke Rd Richmond VA 23225