Dr. Janice Young is a psychologist practicing in Bethlehem, PA. Dr. Young specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Young evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Young because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Janice N Young PHD's Practice location
Bethlehem, PA 18018Get Direction
Dr. Janice N Young PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Porn Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
Introduction Erectile dysfunction is a man’s inability to maintain an erection during sexual activities. It may occasionally happen or may become a chronic or permanent problem. Erectile dysfunction may be due to the following psychological and physical causes:...
- Autism: Coping with Shopping and Sensory Overload
The neurodevelopmental disorders collectively referred to as autism affects every person differently. Autism presents as a certain set of behaviors that can limit a person’s ability to interact with others. Autism is characterized by certain outwardly visible behaviors such as speech difficulties...
- What Are the Treatment Options for ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) may affect different aspects of life, including personality, work, and relationships. Getting the right treatment is crucial in managing ADHD. Many studies have been conducted to investigate the efficacy of different treatment options for ADHD. Two...
- Can I Prepare for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Trying out cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a decision one can make for himself, but you can get recommendations from someone or from your doctor. Getting started...
- Understanding the Causes of Depression: Is Depression Hereditary?
While researchers are becoming increasingly aware that depression can be genetic, there is a need to shed more light on this issue because it is often misinterpreted. Is depression hereditary? Many people have the misconception that they will necessarily develop depression if their parents or any...
- Do You Have Trypophobia?
What is trypophobia?Trypophobia is the fear or feeling of disgust of closely packed holes. Individuals who have trypophobia tend to feel very unsettled the moment they look at surfaces that have small clustered holes. Few of the examples would be the head of the lotus seed pod or the body of a...
- Dr. Donna M Martin PSY.D.334 W BROAD ST QUAKERTOWN PA 18951
- Dr. Bernard Seif EDD, DNMSALESIAN MONASTERY Brodheadsville PA 18322
- Cinthia Taylor M.A.1500 Walnut Street Philadelphia PA 19103
- Dr. Scott J Bloszinsky PSY.D.264 E Broad St Bethlehem PA 18018
- Dr. Natalie Paul PSY.D.122 S Main St Nazareth PA 18064
- Craig A Soskin1110 N West End Blvd Quakertown PA 18951