Dr. Maria Rocchio is a psychologist practicing in RIVIERA BEACH, FL. Dr. Rocchio specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Rocchio evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Rocchio because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Maria Josefina Rocchio PSY. D.'s Practice location
RIVIERA BEACH, FL 33410Get Direction
Dr. Maria Josefina Rocchio PSY. D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why Do Hallucinations Happen?
IntroductionHallucinations are sensations that people perceive as real, but in reality, are only created by their mind. A person's five senses are often affected. Examples are hearing voices without anyone around or seeing images that are not real. Such symptoms are may due to mental illnesses, drug...
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- Treatment Options for Depression and Anxiety
Anxiety and depression are similar conditions that develop when neurotransmitters, like serotonin, are not as effective. Low serotonin levels, as well as dopamine and epinephrine levels, play an important role in the development of both anxiety and depression. Since both conditions affect the same...
- Binge Eating Disorder: Get the Facts
Individuals suffering from binge eating disorder (B.E.D) often eat excessively. They are not able to control the intake of food when the binges kick in. People with this disorder are distinct from bulimia and anorexia victims in that the former don’t vomit, eat little quantities of particular...
- The 8 Traits of a Sociopath
Have you ever known someone who tends to be jittery, gets easily agitated on the slightest matters, seems nervous with certain situations, or may have a violent response towards others in certain cases? You may find yourself concerned that this individual could pose a potential threat to the people...
- Trios Foundation Gives Six-Year-Old with Autism Gift of Communication
In Kennewick, Washington, the Trios Foundation has recently reached out to a young nonverbal boy with autism spectrum disorder in order to help him communicate. His family is seeing tremendous improvement already, and the Foundation is continuing to raise money to benefit others as well.Leo's new...
- Dr. Christina Zoe Atti PSY.D.800 Village Square Crossing Palm Beach Gardens FL 33410
- Dr. Gillian Bush PSY.D.2700 PGA Boulevard Palm Beach Gardens FL 33410
- Dr. Kathryn Lorraine Dorendorf PSY.D.345 Jupiter Lakes Blvd Jupiter FL 33458
- Dr. Darlene M Rivera PH.D15 Walcott Dr Boynton Beach FL 33426
- Dr. Kristin Michelle Tolbert PSY.D.3309 Northlake Blvd. West Palm Beach FL 33403
- Mr. Peter Dean Schulman PH.D1065 Ne 125th St Miami FL 33161