Dr. Laide Adele ajike Jinadu M.D.
Pediatrician9300 VALLEY CHILDRENS PL # SE13 MADERA CA, 93636
Dr. Laide Jinadu is a pediatrician practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Jinadu is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Jinadu diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Jinadu can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of California 2003
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Nephrology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Urinary Incontinence
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Birth Defects
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
Dr. Laide Adele ajike Jinadu M.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90048Get Direction
MADERA, CA 93636Get Direction
Dr. Laide Adele ajike Jinadu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jinadu
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- Autism Is Not a Problem
There is something which affects nearly everyone with autism. It is the thought, or other people’s words, that being on the spectrum is a bad thing. This is not so.Unfortunately, many people take the view that being on the spectrum is bad, that it makes the person less of a person, or that it is a...
- Former Rock Stars Develop App to Teach Music to Children with Autism
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1 in 59 children in the United States has been diagnosed with autism. Being a complex developmental disorder, autism encompasses several impairments including persistent challenges in speech and nonverbal communication, accompanied by...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- Dr. Scott Gilbert Newbold D.O.9300 Valley Childrens Pl Madera CA 93636
- Dr. Charnjeet K Brar M.D.9300 Valley Children's Place Madera CA 93636
- Dr. Whitney Lyn Kalin M.D.9300 VALLEY CHILDRENS PL MADERA CA 93636
- Dr. Ariel Chairez M.D.9300 VALLEY CHILDRENS PL MADERA CA 93636
- Dr. Julianne E Randolph DO9300 Valley Childrens Pl Madera CA 93636
- Hailey Diane Nelson M.D.9300 VALLEY CHILDRENS PL MADERA CA 93636