Dr. Elizabeth Franco DMD
Dentist | General Practice440 Narragansett Trl Buxton ME, 04093
Dr. Elizabeth Franco is a Dentist practicing in Buxton, ME. Dr. Franco specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Elizabeth Franco DMD's Practice location
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Dr. Luke R Libby DMD440 NARRAGANSETT TRL BUXTON ME 04093
- Jason Greenbaum DMD440 NARRAGANSETT TRL BUXTON ME 04093
- Zachary K. Reagan D.M.D.440 NARRAGANSETT TRL BUXTON ME 04093
- Dr. Kyle Logan Liimatainen DMD440 NARRAGANSETT TRL BUXTON ME 04093
- Dr. Waynk K Lopez D.D.S.440 Narragansett Trl Buxton ME 04093
- Sofia Emilia Reagan D.M.D.440 NARRAGANSETT TRL BUXTON ME 04093