Dr. Joseph Peter Lupo M.D.
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery1 Medical Center Drive Lebanon NH, 03756
Dr. Joseph Lupo is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Lebanon, NH. Dr. Lupo specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Dr. Joseph Peter Lupo M.D.'s Practice location
Lebanon, NH 03756Get Direction
LAFAYETTE, LA 70503Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Peter Lupo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lupo
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- How to Prepare Before Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is performed to alter the appearance of a human body. It is performed by professional surgeons to achieve the desired look or figure. Each patient will have their own idea about how they should look after undergoing plastic surgery.There are different types of plastic surgeries...
- Turn Back the Clock in a 30 Minute Visit With a Liquid Facelift
What is a liquid face lift?As we age our face begins to form wrinkles and folds as a result of loss of collagen and elastin. A liquid face lift is used to fill up this space in the dermis using various dermal fillers to lift and contour the facial features. A liquid face lift is a non-surgical...
- Is Breast Augmentation costly?
Getting breast implants is often a difficult decision to make for women. Apart from it being expensive there are no guarantees on the result and the risks involved.The procedure involves placing of breast implants to produce more shapely and larger breasts or to make them even. But before you...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Blepharoplasty Complications
Blepharoplasty is a surgery done to correct a condition of droopy eyelids involving excessive muscle, skin, and fats in the eyelids.While you age, the muscles supporting your eyelids wear because your eyelids stretch. This results in excessive fats around the eyelids that make them sag, or be droopy...
- Dr. Keshav Tandav Magge M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Joseph Mark Rosen MD1 Medical Center Drive Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Emily Boye Ridgway M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Joseph A Paydarfar MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Gary Leland Freed M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Mitchell Andrew Stotland MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756