Dr. Serge Alerte is an internist practicing in Jamaica, NY. Dr. Alerte specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Alerte provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Universite D',Etat D',Haiti MD
UniversitÈ d'Etat d'HaÔti FacultÈ de MÈdecine et de Pharmacie 1979
Abia State University Faculty of Medicine 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Prostate Cancer
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Contact Dermatitis
- Vascular Disease
- N Shore Univ Hp-Forest Hills, Internal Medicine
- NSLIJHS/Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine at North Shore University Hospital Program
Dr. Serge G. Alerte MD's Practice location
Jamaica, NY 11434Get Direction
Dr. Serge G. Alerte MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alerte
- What Is Metabolism?
IntroductionMetabolism is a complex biochemical process that is needed to maintain life. Availability of nutrients and nutrition are closely associated with metabolism since metabolism is a process that involves the conversion of food into energy, which is used to fuel the body's cells. The basal...
- Is Walking an Effective Workout?
Walking has many conveniences. As a simple form of exercise, walking doesn't require any expensive equipment or special routine. It offers a number of health benefits, including weight loss, lowering of cholesterol, reducing the risk of diseases, and it improves circulation in the body.Many experts...
- Light Drinking May Not Harm Babies
New research shows that a pregnant mother drinking up to two glasses of alcohol may not harm the children. About 11,500 mothers and their children participated in this study. Researchers collected data regarding the drinking habits of the mothers when the kids were about 9 months old. When the...
- Myrbetriq Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: MirabegronBrand Name: MyrbetriqWhat is Myrbetriq?Myrbetriq (mirabegron) is a prescription medication that is FDA-approved for the treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) along with its symptoms, such as urinary frequency, urgency, and leakage in adults. This medication helps control...
- Can Your Diet Affect Your Sleep?
Foods that you should eat to ensure a good night's sleep:...
- Can My Diet Cause Gallstones?
What are gallstones?Gallstones are hard, stone-like crystals found in the gallbladder. The gallbladder is an organ found beneath the liver, particularly on the right side of the abdominal cavity. The pear-shaped organ releases bile into the small intestine to help digest the food we eat. The liver...
- Dr. Francisco Aquino Espino M.D. Plainview New York 11803
- Dr. Rafael Sezan M.D.135 Ocean Parkway Brooklyn NY 11218
- Ms. Christine Jankowski M.D.530 Hicksville Rd Bethpage New York 11714
- Dr. Gavriel Fuzaylov MD102-10 66th Rd Flushing New York 11375
- Dr. Katherine A. Gold M.D.5 Debevoise Street Brooklyn New York 11206
- Dr. Roger Alan Wooden MD233 Nostrand Ave Brooklyn New York 11205