Dr. Courtney Webb is a Chiropractor practicing in Bloomington, IL. Dr. Webb specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Webb seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Courtney Kay Webb D.C.'s Practice location
Bloomington, IL 61701Get Direction
GAHANNA, OH 43230Get Direction
Dr. Courtney Kay Webb D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Dr. Steve Troyanovich DC322 Susan Dr Normal IL 61761
- Dr. Chris Wayne Hoelscher D.C.2406 E Washington St Bloomington IL 61704
- Dr. Matthew Edward Schmidt D.C.2406 E Washington St Bloomington IL 61704
- Dr. Joshua Lee Johnson D.C.310 Susan Dr. Normal IL 61761
- Arporn Chantawee DC2501 E COLLEGE AVE BLOOMINGTON IL 61704
- Dr. Sherra Bryant Conde D.C.1210 Towanda Ave Bloomington IL 61701