Dr. Steven Anthony Snyder D.C.
Chiropractor2579 John Milton Dr. ste 220 Herndon VA, 20171
Dr. Steven Snyder is a Chiropractor practicing in Herndon, VA. Dr. Snyder specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sports injuries, disc herniations, back pain, sciatica, neck pain, frozen shoulder, ACL injuries, auto injuries, arthritis pain, and surgical recovery, among many others. Dr. Snyder seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine and extremities, physiotherapy, exercise, nutrition, and other treatment techniques.
Dr. Steven Anthony Snyder D.C.'s Practice location
Herndon, VA 20171Get Direction
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Dr. Vishal Krishna Verma D.C.9477 Silver King Ct Fairfax VA 22031
- Dr. Miya Bazley DC1712 I ST NW Washington DC 20006
- Dr. Gregory K. Lee D.C.10721 Main Street Fairfax Virginia 22030
- Ricardo Alejand Rodriguez Vazqu7686 Richmond Hwy Alexandria VA 22306
- Dr. Wendy J. Jacobs DC2433 26th Road South Arlington Virginia 22206
- Kyung Lee D.C209 Elden St Herndon VA 20170