Dr. Eric Chiou MD
Gastroenterologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Gastroenterology6701 Fannin St Ccc 1010. 00 Houston TX, 77030
Dr. Eric Chiou is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Chiou specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
Education and Training
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine 2003
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Acid Reflux
- Birth Defects
- MemberNorth American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Member American Gastroenterological Association
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles Program
- Children's Hospital/Boston Medical Center, Pediatric Gastroenterology 2010
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Children's Hospital, Boston, MA
Dr. Eric Chiou MD's Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
Dr. Eric Chiou MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chiou
- How Long Can Gastroenteritis Last?
How long can gastroenteritis last?Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that causes diarrhea, vomiting, fever, and sometimes back pain. It is caused by germs and bacteria from poorly cooked food and contaminated water. You can also get it from food poisoning. The condition does not warrant...
- The Health Benefits of Fermented Foods
What is Fermented Food?Fermented food involves the process of fermentation where food is exposed to bacteria, yeast, or a combination of these microbes. This food is then broken down to lactic acid, which allows the microbes to enter through the air in the environment. Lactic acid protects us and...
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- Treatments for Jaundice
Treatments are only necessary when the patient has extremely high levels of bilirubin in the blood. Most babies suffering from jaundice don’t require treatments because their blood’s bilirubin levels are often low. Under such conditions, the symptoms often improve with a period of two weeks and...
- Study Says Six Meals a Day is Best for Diabetic Patients
According to the research conducted by the Centers for Disease Control, more than 29 million people in America are diagnosed to have diabetes while 86 million are reported to have pre-diabetes. It is stated that one of the primary causes of the aggravating number of diabetes development among many...
- Gluten Sensor Makes Celiac Life Easier
The Latest Technology To Help Those With Issues To GlutenThere are many types of gluten free products on the market today. From the latest gluten free food to gluten free cookbooks. The latest technology on the market has been doing more than ever to assist those who are facing gluten intolerance...
- Dr. Tamir A Miloh MD1919 E Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. Stephanie Horwitz Abrams M.D.6701 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Fernando A Navarro M.D.6410 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Wallace A Gleason M.D.6410 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Essam M Imseis MD6431 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Priya Raj M.D, M.S18200 Katy Freeway Houston TX 77094