Dr. Eric Chiou MD
Gastroenterologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Gastroenterology6701 Fannin St Ccc 1010. 00 Houston TX, 77030
Dr. Eric Chiou is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Chiou specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
Education and Training
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine 2003
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Acid Reflux
- Birth Defects
- Member North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Member American Gastroenterological Association
- Children's Hospital/Boston Medical Center, Pediatric Gastroenterology 2010
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Children's Hospital, Boston, MA
Dr. Eric Chiou MD's Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
Dr. Eric Chiou MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chiou
- Newborn Jaundice Prognosis and Home Remedies
Jaundice is a condition that causes yellowing of the skin and certain parts of the eyes. Your child will be checked for jaundice three days after being born. Nevertheless, you should watch out for any signs of the disorder after your go back home since it can take up to seven days to become...
- What Is Newborn Jaundice?
Jaundice is a harmless condition that often affects newborn babies, which makes the skin and whites of the eyes become yellowish. The medical description of jaundice in newborns is neonatal jaundice. It can occur if high levels of bilirubin are found in the blood and body tissues of...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Gastroenteritis: What Is Oral Rehydration Therapy?
Most dehydration cases don’t warrant medical attention. Most of them can be treated through drinking plenty of fluids like water, baby breast milk, and baby formula juices. However, if the condition (gastroenteritis) becomes worse or doesn’t improve, you can turn to Oral Rehydration Therapy...
- Study Says Six Meals a Day is Best for Diabetic Patients
According to the research conducted by the Centers for Disease Control, more than 29 million people in America are diagnosed to have diabetes while 86 million are reported to have pre-diabetes. It is stated that one of the primary causes of the aggravating number of diabetes development among many...
- Teen Celiac Disease Patient Starts a Kosher Gluten-Free Food Bank
Celiac disease is a type of autoimmune disease that interferes with the absorption of nutrients while also damaging the small intestines. People with this disease cannot tolerate gluten, which is a nutrient not only found in a lot of the food found in the supermarket, but also commonly used in...
- Dr. Melissa R Vanarsdall M.D.6410 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Essam M Imseis MD6431 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Stephanie Horwitz Abrams M.D.6701 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Wallace A Gleason M.D.6410 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Beth Carter MD6701 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Mark Gilger MD6701 Fannin St Houston TX 77030