Dr. Carl Shayne Mora MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)2980 Squalicum Pkwy Suite 301 Bellingham WA, 98225
Dr. Carl Mora is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Bellingham, WA. Dr. Mora specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Mora can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Mora can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Fl Coll of Med, Gainesville Fl 1994
University of Florida College of Medicine 1994
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Gestational Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Staff STAFF PRIV:ST. JOSEPH HOSPITAL - BELLINGHAM, WA
- Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University Of Fl College Of Med
- University of Florida Health Science Center and Affiliated Hospitals 1994
- Shands HealthCare
- University of Florida Program
Dr. Carl Shayne Mora MD's Practice location
Bellingham, WA 98225Get Direction
Bellingham, WA 98225Get Direction
Dr. Carl Shayne Mora MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mora
- Innovative New Technique Improves Breast Cancer Diagnosis
Despite only using a conventional optical microscope, researchers have found a way to see farther and more detailed into what they are studying. This is by using expansion microscopy, expanding the size of what they are observing, instead of intensifying the microscope at a high cost. This technique...
- How Are UTIs Diagnosed?
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are a common form of infection that affects the bladder, kidneys and the tubes that connect them together. They are quite common and account for almost 8.1 million visits to health care professionals every year. A UTI can easily be diagnosed and treated by a health...
- What to Expect During the Second Trimester of Pregnancy
When a woman gets pregnant, there are numerous physical changes that occur in her body. These changes are essential to support fetal development and prepare the body for labor.Most women consider the second trimester as the easiest months during pregnancy. This is their favorite time of their...
- Ovarian Cancer: Why Do I Need a Hysterectomy?
Ovarian cancer is one of the most common cancers in women. Known to rapidly grow, the cancer can progress from early to advanced stages within a year. Therefore, many a times, the patient reaches the doctor only at the very end.To be diagnosed with ovarian cancer means that you are at a very high...
- When Could Vaginal Discharge Be a Sign of Something Else?
Vaginal discharge is a normal and physiological function of the body to help keep the vagina healthy. It can also have certain odors, textures, and colors, which help in the identification of infections and other physiological changes in the female body. What is a normal vaginal discharge?Vaginal...
- Is Vaginal Discharge Normal?
Vaginal discharge is a whitish fluid containing dead cells and bacteria from the vagina. This discharge protects the vagina from infections and keeps it clean. Some amount of vaginal discharge is normal in all women, and often varies in consistency and color. It may range from clear a fluid to...
- Dr. Douglas L Madsen MD4545 Cordata Pkwy Bellingham WA 98226
- Dr. Tammy J Starr DO4545 Cordata Pkwy Bellingham WA 98226
- Dr. Cheryl Lynn Marier MD2901 Squalicum Pkwy Bellingham WA 98225
- Dr. Stephen Alan Wagoner MD3015 Squalicum Pkwy Bellingham WA 98225
- Dr. Mary Lucie Riederer MD2901 Squalicum Pkwy Bellingham WA 98225
- Dr. Michael J Mallory MD3200 Squalicum Pkwy Bellingham WA 98225