Dr. Bonnie Chang D.O., M.P.H.
Family Practitioner129 Turnpike St North Andover MA, 01845
Dr. Bonnie Chang is a family practitioner practicing in North Andover, MA. Dr. Chang specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Chang possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Dr. Bonnie Chang D.O., M.P.H.'s Practice location
North Andover, MA 01845Get Direction
EVERETT, WA 98201Get Direction
- What Could Lightheadedness Mean?
What is Lightheadedness?Older adults commonly complain about feeling woozy, lightheaded, or a little faint.The reason may not be something dangerous, but still, if you feel lightheaded, it is better to be careful. Serious injuries due to a fall can result due to lightheadedness even though there...
- What Is the Purpose of the Hormone Prolactin?
What is prolactin?Prolactin or luteotropic hormone (LTH) is a peptide hormone, which promotes milk secretion in female mammals. This hormone also plays a significant role in pancreatic development, immune system regulation, and metabolism. When women become pregnant, their prolactin levels increase...
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effects
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- What Are The Signs And Symptoms of Pleurisy?
Pleurisy: What Is It?Pleurisy or pleuritis is the inflammation of the membranes that line your lungs and the inside of your chest wall. The pleura are made of two layers – the visceral pleura and the parietal pleura. The visceral pleura line your lungs, and the parietal pleura line the inside of...
- Dr. Andrew J Ting MD15 Railroad Avenue South Hamilton MA 01982
- Dr. Matthew Plosker M.D.195 SCHOOL ST MANCHESTER MA 01944
- Dr. Craig E Johnson M.D.20 WALL ST BURLINGTON MA 01803
- Dr. Mayumi Chatani-hinze MD23 Stiles Rd Salem NH 03079
- Dr. Eleanor A Bueno D.O.300 Derry Rd Hudson NH 03051
- Dr. Rebecca Spoerri-bowman D.O.101 CAMBRIDGE STREET, SUITE 380 BURLINGTON MA 01803