Dr. Michael L Thornton D.O.
Surgeon550 N Walnut Creek Drive Suite 120 Mansfield TX, 76063
Dr. Michael L. Thornton is a Double Board Certified Cosmetic Surgeon and Diplomate of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery serving the Mansfield, Arlington, and Fort Worth, Texas areas for more than ...
Education and Training
University of North Texas Health Science Center Fort Worth D.O. 1997
Baylor University BA 1991
Osteopathic SurgeonsAmerican Osteopathic Board of SurgeryAOBS- 2015
- Fellow American College of Osteopathic Surgeons 2005 College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- Fellow American Academy Cosmetic Surgery 2009 American Academy Cosmetic Surgery
- American Board of Cosmetic Surgery 2016 Board of Trustees
- General Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Face Lift
- Neck Lift
- Mini Face Lift
- Brow Lift
- Eyelid Lift
- Facial Fat Transfer
- Torn Earlobe
- Earlobe Gauge Hole
- Surgisil Permalip Implant
- Chin Implant
- Breast Augmentation-implants
- Breast Ptosis Correction
- Breast Lift-mastopexy
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Implant Revision Surgery
- Implant Removal And Replacement
- Capsule Contraction Correction
- Gynecomastia-male Breast Surgery
- Tummy Tuck-abdominoplasty
- Mini Tummy Tuck
- Mommy Makeover
- Lipotherme Laser Lipo
- Brachioplasty-arm Lift
- Hand Rejuvenation
- After Weight Loss Skin Removal
- Post Bariatric Body Rejuvenation
- Abdominal Hernia Repair
- Sclerotherapy-spider Veins
- Chemical Peel
- Micro Peel
- Permanent Make-up
- Skinceuticals Skin Care
- Latisse For Eyelashes
- Botox Cosmetic Injection
- Xeomin Injection
- Juvederm Ultra Plus Xc
- Voluma Xc
- Hydrafacial Md
- Ipl Photofacial
- Permanent Makeup Tattoo
- Professional Member American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- Professional Member American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Professional Member Texas Cosmetic Surgical Society
- Professional Member Texas Medical Association
- Professional Member Tarrant County Medical Society
- Michigan University Affiliated Hospital-McLaren Macomb Medical Center General Surgery 2002
- University of Maryland Medical System / R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center Trauma / Surgical Critical Care 2003
- English Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Center Cosmetic Surgery 2008
Dr. Michael L Thornton D.O.'s Practice location
Mansfield, TX 76063Get Direction
MANSFIELD, TX 76063Get Direction
Dr. Michael L Thornton D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thornton
- Ultra p.
I love this place. The staff are wonderful..
- Alison k.
My tummy wasn't this flat at 16!.
- Jamie m.
AMAZING GROUP OF PEOPLE!!!.
- Lynn p.
A good office with good people..
lips and cheeks.
- Barbara j.
- N. t.
He made me feel 25 years old again!.
- What is a Sphincterotomy?
A fissure is the tearing of anal skin as a result of the overstretching of the anal opening by a big hard stool. Normally, sphincterotomy is related to constipation, chronic diarrhea (less often), inflammatory bowel disease or sexually transmitted infections that have anal and rectal effects. At...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Reasons Why You Need Hernia Surgery
Nowadays, the majority of hernia surgical operations are carried out as outpatient procedures. Hernia surgery is a common treatment which is less invasive and is associated with minimal risks. There are two types of hernia surgery; open repair and laparoscopic. Both methods of surgery take a few...
- What Is a Thrombosed Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids result from the application of pressure in the anus and rectum. This pressure affects the flow of blood, resulting in the formation of swellings in the veins covering these areas, known as hemorrhoids. At times, the vessels may not allow blood to flow properly along these veins and the...
- Can Males Get Circumcised At Any Age?
Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin on a male’s penis. It is a controversial issue that has been the subject of much discussion and research. Religious and societal beliefs about the necessity and benefits of the procedure vary in different regions of the world. Another...
- 3 Reasons Why You Would Need a Hysterectomy
The uterus or womb, which nurtures and gestates a growing fetus till it becomes mature enough for delivery, can also become the source of life-threatening complications that require surgical intervention. There are at least three prominent reasons why a hysterectomy (uterus removal) might be...
- Dr. Peter L Rutledge M.D.6100 Harris Pkwy Fort Worth TX 76132
- Dr. Antonio A. Castaneda M.D.1325 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Travis Wolfe Crudup M.D.1000 9TH AVE FORT WORTH TX 76104
- Dr. Mary Belva Brian MD1615 Hospital Pkwy Bedford TX 76022
- Dr. Anita W Chow MD1250 8th Avenue Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. John Landis Birbari M.D.1325 Pennsylvania Avenue Fort Worth TX 76104