Dr. Scott David Lippe MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology230 E Ridgewood Ave Suite 6-2 Paramus NJ, 07652
Dr. Scott Lippe is a gastroenterologist practicing in Paramus, NJ. Dr. Lippe specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Lippe performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Mt Sinai Sch of Med of The City Univ of Ny, New York Ny 1992
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai 1992
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- 2012 Bergen County Super Doctors
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Hepatitis C
- Stomach Flu
- Vascular Disease
- Winthrop-University Hosp, Gastroenterology; Albany Med Ctr Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Albany Medical Center
- Winthrop-University Hospital Program
Dr. Scott David Lippe MD's Practice location
Paramus, NJ 07652Get Direction
Dr. Scott David Lippe MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lippe
a great gastroenterologist.
- Balancing Mental Health and Inflammatory Bowel Disease
There are several misunderstandings about the relationship between mental health and inflammatory bowel diseases, such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. For instance, individuals who know very little about the diseases believe that emotions, such as tension and nervousness, can actually...
- How Alcohol Abuse Can Influence Liver Cancer
Alcohol, what really is alcohol? From the scientific point of view, it is an organic compound. In this case, we look at it as a beverage made through the process of sugar fermentation. Alcohol can be highly intoxicating. Alcohol abuse entails the recurrent and harmful usage of alcohol.Alcohol abuse...
- Actress Jennifer Esposito Shares her Celiac Disease Misdiagnosis
Jennifer Esposito, the star of films like Crash and popular television shows like Spin City and NCIS, has been suffering in silent frustration for almost 25 years…until she found out about celiac disease from a doctor who would truly listen—and pay heed to what she was going through.Esposito...
- What Is Bacterial Gastroenteritis?
Bacterial gastritis occurs when bacteria causes infections in your gut, which leads to intestinal and stomach inflammations. You might also encounter symptoms like diarrhea, vomiting, and severe abdominal cramps. Whilst viruses cause several gastrointestinal disorders, bacterial infections are...
- What You Can Expect When Getting Crohn’s Infusions
Crohn’s disease, an inflammatory bowel disease, triggers inflammation of the digestive tract. This, in turn, can lead to severe symptoms, including abdominal pain, fatigue, persistent diarrhea, weight loss, and malnutrition. While there is no cure for the disease, there are several treatments...
- Arsenic and Gluten-Free Diets
Does a gluten-free diet expose people to higher risk for dangerous and excessive inorganic arsenic? There has been a serious warning on arsenic in rice. Well, this topic can be confusing and complicated. However, there is no point in panicking over it. Understanding arsenic in gluten-free diets and...
- Dr. Jerome H. Siegel MD305 2nd Avenue New York New York 10003
- Dr. Hormoz Mohtashemi MD516 Hamburg Tpk Wayne New Jersey 7470
- Rupa K. Sharma M.D.232 E 30h St New York New York 10016
- Dr. Benjamin J Marano M.D.2 Gannett Drive West Harrison NY 10604
- Dr. Makoto Iwahara M.D.120 East 79th Street New York New York 10075
- Dr. Arun K. Samanta M.D.79 Chestnut Street Livingston New Jersey 7039