Dr. Kirsten H Kershaw MD
Pediatrician820 E Terra Cotta Ave Suite 226 Crystal Lake IL, 60014
Dr. Kirsten Kershaw is a pediatrician practicing in Crystal Lake, IL. Dr. Kershaw is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Kershaw diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Kershaw can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine 1994
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- University of Chicago Program
Dr. Kirsten H Kershaw MD's Practice location
Crystal Lake, IL 60014Get Direction
Dr. Kirsten H Kershaw MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kershaw
- Encephalitis in Children
Encephalitis in ChildrenEncephalitis means inflammation of the brain. The condition is usually caused by viruses. Encephalitis is a rare disease that affects approximately 0.5 per 100,000 individuals. Children, the elderly, and those with an impaired immune system are commonly affected by the...
- Boys and Girls Experience Autism Differently, Study Finds
When it comes to the treatment of autism, researchers are still struggling to fully understand what options are best. In addition to learning how to treat the symptoms of autism, doctors are also still trying to figure out exactly what causes the condition to develop in certain children. While there...
- Causes and Helpful Tips for Enuresis (Bedwetting)
What is enuresis?Enuresis, also called nocturnal enuresis, is the medical term for bedwetting or urinating during sleep. Bedwetting is usually part of a child’s development. It is fairly common among children and is slightly more common in boys.Most children outgrow bedwetting without any...
- Fast Weight Gain in Infants Predicts Obesity in Their Future
“Babies who gain weight quickly within the first two years have a high risk of childhood obesity," says a new study published in the Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Infants who gain weight after 6-12 months are more likely to be obese when they are 5-years-old to 10-years-old....
- What to Expect at Your Child's First Pediatrician Visit
There are parents who seem to be a little nervous when it's time for their child's first pediatrician visit. But don't worry, knowing what to expect and being prepared ahead of time can make the most of your child's first doctor's appointment. Most parents schedule their baby's first doctor's...
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- Dr. Carol T. Burkhart M.D.3295 N Arlington Heights Rd Arlington Heights Illinois 60004
- Dr. Christine Poulos MD2403 HARNISH DR STE 101 ALGONQUIN IL 60102
- Dr. Dana L. Hartwigsen DO10350 Halgus Road Huntley Illinois 60142
- Mr. Jonathan Kaufman M.D.27790 West Highway 22 Barrington Illinois 60010
- Dr. Barry A Sommerfeld MD1701 W Wise Rd Schaumburg IL 60193
- Dr. Charles Mark Braverman MD5057 Shoreline Rd Barrington IL 60010