Dr. Mark Allan Mcadams DDS
Dentist | General Practice108 S Ranch House Rd Suite 1200 Aledo TX, 76008
Dr. Mark Mcadams is a Dentist practicing in Aledo, TX. Dr. Mcadams specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Mark Allan Mcadams DDS's Practice location
Aledo, TX 76008Get Direction
Dr. Mark Allan Mcadams DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcadams
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- J. B. Stovall4900 Overton Ridge Boulevard Fort Worth Texas 76132
- Marie Antoinette Holliday D.M.D115 W 2nd St Fort Worth TX 76102
- Brent Allen Spear DDS4730 Boat Club Rd Fort Worth TX 76135
- Dr. Steven M Huffstutler DDS5600 Rufe Snow Dr North Richland Hills TX 76180
- Dr. Katrina L Hartley DDS5600 North Gate Rd. Granbury TX 76049
- Dr. Ashley Kristen Murrey D.D.S.4833 S Hulen St Fort Worth TX 76132