Dr. Peter Herman is a dermatologist practicing in El Paso, TX. Dr. Herman specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Herman diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ Of Melbourne- Fac Of Med- Parkville- Vic- Australia 1962
University of Melbourne Faculty of Medicine 1962
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Letter: Scabies and bullae.
- Thematic apperception test: a note on reliability and situational validity.
- Relative stabilities of nitrenium ions derived from polycyclic aromatic amines. Relationship to mutagenicity.
- Colonic hamartomas in tuberous sclerosis.
- Cellular reactions in contact photoallergy.
- Photodynamic therapy of tumours.
- Acquired (digital) fibrokeratomas. Complication of ingrown toenail.
- Photocontact dermatitis in a dye manufacturing process.
- Punctate porokeratotic keratoderma.
- Peripilar casts.
- Transfer factor in salicylanilide contact allergy.
- [Multiple necrosing histiocytomas. A clinical presentation simulating an allergic vascularitis].
- Hexachlorobenzene pesticides and porphyria.
- Puzzling penile pore.
- Letter: Photosensitivity testing of new products.
- Letter: Punctate keratoderma.
- Reply to: "How do I take care of my new baby, Doctor?" in Minnesota Medicine, February 1972.
- Requirement for carrier protein in salicylanilide sensitivity: the migration-inhibition test in contact photoallergy.
- Hair casts.
- Hair casts.
- Punctate porokeratosis [syndrome].
- Letter: Photodistribution of viral exanthems.
- The evaluation of human herpesvirus 8 (Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus) in cutaneous lesions of Kaposi's sarcoma: a study of formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue.
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Fungal Infection
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Arizona) Program
Dr. Peter Simon Herman MD's Practice location
El Paso, TX 79902Get Direction
Dr. Peter Simon Herman MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get Rid of Your Acne
Acne is often treated as a common beauty problem, but the fact is that it is far beyond a superficial skin problem.Although it is a very common skin problem and is not dangerous, it can sometimes end up leaving unsightly scars that can take a toll on confidence and self esteem. Acne is one of the...
- Red Light Therapy and How It Works
What is red light therapy?Red light therapy is the non-technical term for photobiomodulation, which includes several techniques that use low-level laser light for pain relief or wound healing. Red light therapy begins with the tissue recovery process and other forms of rejuvenation, which can...
- Is Mineral Makeup Effective?
What Is Mineral Makeup?Mineral makeup has become a very popular cosmetic product, with many celebrities vouching for its effects. Adding to its popularity are the innumerable and attractive advertisements for these products. With more and more people demanding a more natural complexion and look,...
- What is Sunburn?
Love Sun and Sand? Who doesn’t? But are you aware that about 70% of the people who enjoy the ultraviolet rays of the sun get sunburn? In most of the cases this results from too much of exposure to the Sun. It may also result from exposure to ultraviolet rays. Although there are warnings about...
- How to Prevent Varicose Veins
Although spider veins and varicose veins do not seem to bother the majority, they can lead to pain and can result in skin ulcers in severe cases. Although you cannot keep varicose veins away totally, there are certain things you can practice to lower the risk of developing them. Factors That...
- What are the Treatments for Hives (Urticaria)?
Allergic skin disorders can be really disturbing. They can paralyze an individual’s quality of life and could even lead to tragic complications like allergic conditions. However, numerous treatments are available to control the symptoms efficiently.Types of Hives ...
- Dr. Mark Franklin Peake M.D.8820 Gateway Blvd N El Paso TX 79904
- Dr. Adrian Matthew Guevara MD4545 N Mesa St El Paso TX 79912
- Dr. Hector Lastra Franco M.D.10500 Vista Del Sol Dr El Paso TX 79925
- Dr. Jana Louise Simpson M.D.1501 Arizona Ave El Paso TX 79902
- Dr. Cheryl Kosarek M.D.7300 Remcon Cir El Paso TX 79912
- Dr. Matthew Lambiase D.O.5005 N Piedras St El Paso TX 79920