Dr. Matthew Bryington is a prosthodontist practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Bryington specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
- The influence of nano hydroxyapatite coating on osseointegration after extended healing periods.
- The soft tissue immunologic response to hydroxyapatite-coated transmucosal implant surfaces: a study in humans.
- The influence of 1α.25-dihydroxyvitamin d3 coating on implant osseointegration in the rabbit tibia.
Dr. Matthew Scott Bryington D.M.D., M.S.'s Practice location
Columbus, OH 43210Get Direction
MORGANTOWN, WV 26505Get Direction
Dr. Matthew Scott Bryington D.M.D., M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Obesity
Losing weight successfully involves making certain lifestyle changes and setting realistic goals. You will also need to be physically active and reduce your calorie intake. Surgery and medicines may be required in extreme cases of obesity.DietThere is no standard caloric intake for everyone because...
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- How This Survivor Star Beat Hodgkin Lymphoma—Twice
Ethan Zohn is a survivor in many ways. In 2002, he outlasted 15 fiercely strong competitors on the popular TV show, Survivor: Africa. His strength, wit, athleticism, and perseverance won him a million-dollar prize after he defeated these opponents. However, his victory was short-lived. Little did he...
- What Does Mucus in Stool Mean?
Does having bloody mucus in stool worry you? Passing out mucus, or spotting them in the poop, is often troubling. It often happens in the case of diarrhea. Bloody mucus in stool is a symptom, rather than a distinct health condition. It is considered the same as the symptom of having blood in the...
- Exercising Can Reduce Allergies
It is indeed a challenge to do outdoor exercises if you are an individual with allergies. Here are a few things to keep in mind when going for some exercise outdoors.Know the triggers for allergies“It is very important to know what you are allergic to”, says Michael Blaiss, MD, a past president...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Robert Louis Heller DDS145 Green Meadows Drive, South Lewis Center OH 43035
- Dr. Kent J Howell DMD305 W 12th Ave Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Meade Carson Vanputten D.D.S., MS305 W. 12th Ave. Columbus OH 43210
- Phillip Elmo DDS, AAFP5155 Bradenton Ave Dublin OH 43017
- Dr. Stephen Frederick Rosenstiel BDS, MSD305 W 12th Ave Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Roland Paul Pagniano D.D.S., M.S.6805 Avery-Muirfield Drive Dublin OH 43016