Dr. Steven Dyer is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Commerce Township, MI. Dr. Dyer specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Dr. Steven Rance Dyer D.O.'s Practice location
Commerce Township, MI 48382Get Direction
TULSA, OK 74136Get Direction
Dr. Steven Rance Dyer D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is surgical procedure which specializes in the reconstruction and repair of damaged skin and tissue. Tissue damage can be caused by injury, surgery or any birth abnormality. The main goal of plastic surgery is to restore the shape and function of damaged skin, making it look more...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Considering Blephoplasty...Here's What You Need to Know
Blepharoplasty also known as eye lid surgery is a surgical procedure carried out in patients to enhance the appearance of eye lids. It can be performed in the upper eye lid, the lower eye lid or both.Why is blepharoplasty done?Blepharoplasty is done for people who need to enhance the appearance of...
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- What to Expect After Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty, in simple terms, means the surgery of the eyelid(s). It is performed on either the lower or the upper eyelid. Sometimes, blepharoplasty is also performed on both eyelids (the lower and the upper one). The two major reasons people opt for eyelid surgery are:...
- Dr. William A Stefani M.D.85 E Big Beaver Rd Troy MI 48083
- Dr. William J. Pittas D.O.726 Tennyson Downs Ct Bloomfield Hills Michigan 48304
- Dr. Monica chau Quynh Kieu D.O.1 William Carls Dr Commerce Township MI 48382
- Dr. Mune Gowda MD47601 GRAND RIVER AVE NOVI MI 48374
- Dr. Hashim Alani M.D.29877 Telegraph Rd Southfield MI 48034
- Dr. Michael H. Freedland M.D.36400 Woodward Ave Bloomfield Hills Michigan 48304