Dr. Frank Hill is a pediatrician practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Hill is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Hill diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Hill can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Pediatrics; Baylor Coll Of Med, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Frank Hill M.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
Dr. Frank Hill M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hill
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Silent Reflux?
Silent reflux, or laryngopharyngeal reflux, is similar to gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), however, it lacks the characteristic symptoms of GERD. Both conditions are caused by contents from the stomach moving backward into the esophagus. As the typical symptoms of gastric reflux are lacking...
- Does My Baby Have Acid Reflux?
Spit out what they have just been fed; this is known as reflux or posseting. This is not vomiting. It is important to learn the difference between vomiting and reflux. In vomiting, the muscles contract to forcefully expel the contents of the stomach, whereas in reflux, it is a spontaneous expulsion...
- RSV Symptoms
What is RSV?RSV or respiratory syncytial virus is a common virus that usually affects the respiratory tract. It can cause colds in adults and older children, but may cause serious lung infections, such as pneumonia or bronchiolitis in babies and immunocompromised individuals. CausesRSV is only...
- Urinary Tract Infections in Children
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are often thought of in regard to adults, and cases of UTIs in children seem unusual. They are not. The mechanism by which UTIs develop does not discriminate by age, and the same E. Coli bacteria can affect a child just as easily as an adult. However, UTIs affect 2%...
- Is There a Relationship Between Autism and Vaccinations?
What the research showsSeveral studies have been carried out among children and adults to try and establish if there really is a link between the two, but the largest of them all was recently published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.The study was conducted to establish any link...
- Dr. Irina S. Zaydman M.D.16659 Southwest Fwy Sugar Land TX 77479
- Michael S. Kessler3742 Elkins RD Sugar Land Texas 77479-3259
- Dr. Jose A. Quinones MD500 Medical Center Blvd Webster Texas 77598
- Dr. Benjamin S. Ho M.D.4101 Greenbriar Drive Houston Texas 77098
- Anna J. Chen705 S. Fry Road Katy Texas 77450
- Dr. Bin S. Sung M. D.4610 Sweetwater Blvd Sugarland Texas 77479