Dr. George Allman is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Daly City, CA. Dr. Allman specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Allman typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Univ Of Sydney- Fac Of Med- Sydney- Nsw- Australia 1969
- Antimicrobial activities of amine- and guanidine-functionalized cholic acid derivatives.
- Preparation and characterization of cholic acid-derived antimicrobial agents with controlled stabilities.
- Activities of cholic acid-derived antimicrobial agents against
- Detection of endotoxemia by the limulus test in patients with indwelling urinary catheters.
- Re: The latissimus dorsi perforator-based fasciocutaneous flap.
- Univ Of Chicago Hosps, General Surgery Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Thoracic Surgery Cleveland Clinic Fndn, General Surgery
- Cleveland Clinic 1970
Dr. George W Allman M.D.'s Practice location
Daly City, CA 94015Get Direction
Dr. George W Allman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Dr. Junaid Hameed Khan M.D.3300 Webster St Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Elaine Evelina Tseng M.D.4150 Clement St San Francisco CA 94121
- Mr. Simon K. Ashiku MD1425 S Main St Walnut Creek CA 94596
- Dr. Carlos Miguel Mery M.D., M.P.H.Ucsf Department Of Surgery San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Pei H Tsau MD2900 Whipple Ave Redwood City CA 94062
- Dr. Michael Darryl Black M.D.927 45th St West Palm Beach FL 33407