Dr. Elizabeth Grace Ingulli M.D.
Nephrologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric NephrologyUniversity Of Minnesota Physicians Pwb Fourth Floor, Ro Minneapolis MN, 55455
Dr. Elizabeth Ingulli is a pediatric nephrologist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Ingulli specializes in caring for children with chronic conditions such as hypertension, kidney disease, and chronic dialysis. Pediatric nephrologists have extensive knowledge on the dialysis and transplant processes, while simultaneously developing lasting relationships with the families of their young patients.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1990
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1990
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Univ Of Mn Med Sch, Pediatric Nephrology Children'S Hosp, Pediatrics
- University Of Mn Med School
- Children's Hospital Boston
- University of Minnesota Program
Dr. Elizabeth Grace Ingulli M.D.'s Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55455Get Direction
San Diego, CA 92123Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth Grace Ingulli M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ingulli
- Prostate Cancer: What Are Sex Hormone Depressors?
Prostate cancer is a serious condition that is increasingly affecting many men around the world. It happens when cells in the prostate gland grow abnormally and without control. It is also a condition that does not show any symptoms, especially in its early stages. As the condition gradually...
- Crohn's Disease and Diet: What Works
Once diagnosed with Crohn’s disease, maintaining the best diet is no longer as simple as cutting fried foods and loading up on greens. A balanced diet for someone with Crohn’s disease might include large amounts of what others would consider unhealthy food, since inflammation along the...
- Nephrotic Syndrome in Children: What You Need to Know
Nephrotic Syndrome in ChildrenNephrotic syndrome in children is not a disease, but rather a group of symptoms that usually indicate kidney damage (particularly glomeruli damage) and proteinuria (high levels of protein in the urine). When there is kidney damage, a protein called albumin, which is...
- What Is Renal Ultrasound Used For?
A renal ultrasound is actually a diagnostic procedure, wherein high-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. The echoes recorded into videos or images of the internal structures of the body.A wide range of diseases and conditions can be...
- Wilms Tumor Facts
Wilms TumorWilms tumor, also called as nephroblastoma, is a type of cancerous tumor in the kidneys. The name of the disease comes from a German doctor named Max Wilms, who wrote about it in 1899. Children ages 3-4 years old are more likely to develop Wilms tumor.Wilms tumor accounts for around 9 out...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Dr. Lydia Najera MDUniversity Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Michelle Nicole Rheault M.D.2512 S 7th St Minneapolis MN 55454
- Youngki Kim M516 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Michael Ray Bendel-stenzel M.D.2525 Chicago Ave. S. Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Neil J. Paloian MD420 Delaware St SE Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Jurat Singh Rajpal M.D.420 Delaware St SE Minneapolis MN 55455