Dr. Victor W. t. Ng M.D. is a top Doctor in Washington, NC.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Victor W. t. Ng M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Victor W. t. Ng M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Victor W. t. Ng M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Washington, NC, Dr. Victor W. t. Ng M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center 1959
- Synthesis of cis,syndiotactic ROMP polymers containing alternating enantiomers.
- Bipyridine Adducts of Molybdenum Imido Alkylidene and Imido Alkylidyne Complexes.
- Block copolymer mixtures as antimicrobial hydrogels for biofilm eradication.
- Antimicrobial polycarbonates: investigating the impact of balancing charge and hydrophobicity using a same-centered polymer approach.
- Phenformin-loaded polymeric micelles for targeting both cancer cells and cancer stem cells in vitro and in vivo.
- Co-delivery of antiviral and antifungal therapeutics for the treatment of sexually transmitted infections using a moldable, supramolecular hydrogel.
- Antimicrobial hydrogels: a new weapon in the arsenal against multidrug-resistant infections.
- Injectable biodegradable hydrogels from vitamin D-functionalized polycarbonates for the delivery of avastin with enhanced therapeutic efficiency against metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Codelivery of dual drugs from polymeric micelles for simultaneous targeting of both cancer cells and cancer stem cells.
- A Simple and Facile Approach to Aliphatic N-Substituted Functional Eight-Membered Cyclic Carbonates and Their Organocatalytic Polymerization.
- Cryptococcosis mimicking lung carcinoma with brain metastases in an immunocompetent patient.
- Amphiphilic and Hydrophilic Block Copolymers from Aliphatic N-Substituted 8-Membered Cyclic Carbonates: A Versatile Macromolecular Platform for Biomedical Applications.
Dr. Victor W. t. Ng M.D.'s Practice location
Washington, NC 27889Get Direction
Dr. Victor W. t. Ng M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Lyme Disease? A General Overview of the Disease
Lyme disease is a tick-borne infectious disease. It is caused by a spiral shaped bacterium known as borrelia burgdorferi sensu lato. A common tick is the carrier of this bacterium.The first incidence of lyme disease was reported in 1975 in a town called Old Lyme in Connecticut. Lyme disease is the...
- Stem Cell Therapy Can Reduce Inflammation in Cystic Fibrosis, Study Says
Cystic fibrosis can cause numerous lung infections that will lead to lung damage and a weaker respiratory system. Scientists have therefore taken to researching different rehabilitation methods on repairing lung damage. There have been a number of recent breakthroughs in lung rehabilitation, but one...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Celiac Disease
Celiac disease is an autoimmune disorder triggered by gluten exposure. Gluten is a protein found in barley, rye, and wheat. The disease is sometimes called as celiac sprue, which results in the inflammation of the small intestine. When a person has celiac disease, consuming anything that contains...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...