Dr. Tarik Hyams is a Chiropractor practicing in Riverside, CA. Dr. Hyams specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Hyams seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Tarik Hyams D.C.'s Practice location
RIVERSIDE, CA 92505Get Direction
Dr. Tarik Hyams D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Majed Andre Nagoulat D.C.5790 Magnolia Ave. Riverside CA 92506
- Dr. Kathleen J> Kendra D.C.1256 6th St Norco CA 92860
- Dr. Fadi Al-Selhi D.C.9645 Monte Vista Ave Montclair CA 91763
- Bruce A. Parker D.C.800 Magnolia Ave Corona CA 92879
- Dr. Scott Neff DC79440 Corporate Centre Dr La Quinta California La Quinta
- Dr. Eric Marcel Custode D.C.4620 Pine St Riverside CA 92501