Bo Ugbinar is a physical therapist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Bo Ugbinar specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Bo Ugbinar can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Bo Ugbinar will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Bo Vincent Ugbinar PT's Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21218Get Direction
Bo Vincent Ugbinar PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- How Long Can Shin Splints Last?
Shin splints are a common condition that affects athletes and those who involve themselves in high-intensity sports and in sports like basketball, soccer, and tennis. Shin splints cause a very severe pain on the inner aspect of the shin bone at the beginning or at the end of each exercise. It is a...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Short-term Use?
Short-term physical therapy provides treatment for patients recovering from an accident, surgery, or illness. Generally, people requiring short-term therapies might remain involved in certain programs for a couple of days or weeks.Physical therapy helps patients achieve their maximum functional...
- What Exercises Prevent Shin Splints?
Shin splints hurt, and if you do not take them seriously, it starts to hurt so much that you have to stop your sport or whatever physical activity you are doing. You will experience pain along the inner aspect of the shin bone, which is initially mild and only present at the end of your exercise or...
- 5 Tips to Prevent Shin Splints
What are shin splints?Shin splints are characterized by pain along the inner portion of the shin bone (the long bone below the knee). Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). They commonly occur in people who participate in strenuous physical activities and sports such as...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Mr. James T Dulkerian PT, DPT1810 J York Road Lutherville MD 21093
- Ms. Christa Clarke MD1026 Cromwell Bridge Rd Towson MD 21286
- Mr. Prashanth Jayaprakash MPT10840 Little Patuxent Pkwy Columbia MD 21044
- Stavros Anastasios Rologas P.T.2809 Boston St Baltimore MD 21224
- Thomas Walsh M.S.P.T.3450 Emmorton Rd Abingdon MD 21009
- Mrs. Michelle H. Fox P.T.7801 York Rd Towson MD 21204