Dr. Steven Karner MD
Neurologist | Neurology3541 Randolph Rd Suite 101 Charlotte NC, 28211
Dr. Steven Karner practices Neuropathology in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Karner studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 1990
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU- 2005
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Memory Loss
- Abnormal Gait
- Vascular Disease
- University of Virginia Affiliated Hospitals 1994
- University of Virginia Program
- University of Virginia, Epilepsy and EEG 1996
- university of virginia, epilepsy, va, usa 1996
Dr. Steven Karner MD's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28211Get Direction
CHARLOTTE, NC 28277Get Direction
Dr. Steven Karner MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Karner
- Sniff Tests May Provide Early Testing for Alzheimer’s
Alzheimer’s disease is a neurodegenerative disease which can start a decade before symptoms allow for an easy diagnosis. While genetic factors and other risks can be examined to determine whether or not an individual is at high risk of developing Alzheimer’s, so far there is no good way to...
- The ABCs of Gratitude: Reflections of a Multiple Sclerosis Warrior
Sometimes, it can be difficult to be grateful. Instead, it’s easier to get bogged down by the negatives, and ignore that there are still beautiful positives in life. It is especially easy for this to occur when chronic health issues are in the picture, but Teresa Wright-Johnson decided she would...
- What a Migraine Really Is: Know the Facts
What is a migraine?A migraine refers to a type of headache, which commonly attacks one side of the head, although the condition can also happen on both sides of the head. Migraine pain is always intense, throbbing, and severe. If you have a migraine, you are also likely to experience a headache that...
- Jiffy Lube Steps Up to Join the 6th Muscle Up Muscular Dystrophy Fundraiser
Muscular dystrophy is a serious condition wherein one will lose a lot of muscle mass and have weaker muscles. The cause of muscular dystrophy is said to be the presence of mutations from a person’s genetics that would stop the production of a protein that forms the muscles. Symptoms can mostly be...
- Joining Support Groups for Parkinson's Disease
For patients with Parkinson’s Disease, surrounding themselves with motivating and supportive people matters more than anything else, but the encouraging words from friends and family may still sometimes not be enough. With that in mind, some people join support groups for Parkinson’s primarily...
- Parkinson's Disease Can Appear Up to 10 Years Before Diagnosis
Parkinson’s disease is a long-term neurological disorder that mainly affects the body’s movements. This disorder attacks the muscle control; therefore, involuntary movements of a Parkinson’s disease patient are very evident. Most patients have a hard time controlling their balance and movement...
- Dr. Mohammad Bolouri MD485 N Wendover Rd Charlotte NC 28211
- Dr. Carmen Rosa Fortuno roman M.D.4501 CAMERON VALLEY PKWY CHARLOTTE NC 28211
- Dr. Peterson F Giallanza M.D.403 GILEAD RD HUNTERSVILLE NC 28078
- Dr. Stephanie A. Robinett MD2608 E 7TH ST CHARLOTTE NC 28204
- Dr. Paul R Macdonald M.D.2219 E 7th St Charlotte NC 28204
- Dr. Robert A Nahouraii MD1900 Scott Ave Charlotte NC 28203