Dr. Nadir Abdelrahman practices Geriatric Medicine in East Lansing, MI. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Abdelrahman works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Nadir Galal Abdelrahman M.D.'s Practice location
East Lansing, MI 48824Get Direction
Dimondale, MI 48821Get Direction
Dr. Nadir Galal Abdelrahman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- Fast Walking for a Fast Memory
Take a Walk Down Memory LaneWalking speed and strength of hand grip can help predict the risk of stroke and memory problems in old age, says a new study. “This forms a very basic test to predict the odds of getting these conditions in old age," says Erica C. Camargo MD, PhD. A decrease in walking...
- Antidepressants for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s disease affects people of ages 55-75, although it may affect younger people, too. Parkinson's disease is a neurological disorder. This disease affects the movement of muscles, their control, and balance.Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- Anti-Tremor Medications for Parkinson's Disease
IntroductionParkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive disorder. In this disorder, the movements of the individual are affected. When we say progressive, it means that as time passes by, the symptoms related to the disease tend to worsen. Parkinson’s disease does not have a complete cure...
- Dr. Kevin Foley MD804 SERVICE RD EAST LANSING MI 48824
- Dr. Francis A Komara D.O.A109 Clinical Ctr East Lansing MI 48824
- Dr. Leela Madhuri Reddy M.D.138 Service Rd East Lansing MI 48824
- Dr. Raza Ul Haque MD1210 W SAGINAW ST LANSING MI 48915
- Dr. Erin Michele Sarzynski M.D.2700 Burcham Dr East Lansing MI 48823
- Dr. Richard P Thiede M.D.2815 S Pennsylvania Ave Lansing MI 48910