Raed H Abdelhadi MD
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology800 E 28th St Suite H2100 Minneapolis MN, 55407
Dr. Abdelhadi is board certified in Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Abdelhadi diagnoses and treats abnormal heart rhythms (arrhythmias) and performs pacemaker ...
Education and Training
Jordan University of Science and Technology Faculty of Medicine 1998
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Atrial Fibrillation, Atrial Flutter, Ventricular Tachycardia And More
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Atrial Flutter
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Member Minnesota Medical Association/Twin Cities
Raed H Abdelhadi MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55407Get Direction
Raed H Abdelhadi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Abdelhadi
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Jane Chen MD909 FULTON ST SE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55455
- Michael Hyun-ook Kim MD640 Jackson St Saint Paul MN 55101
- Quan Pham M.D.6405 FRANCE AVE S EDINA MN 55435
- Scott Sakaguchi MD909 FULTON ST SE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55455
- Douglas David Hodgkin MD640 JACKSON ST SAINT PAUL MN 55101
- Luciano Costa Amado MD6405 FRANCE AVE S EDINA MN 55435