Dr. Tonia L Farmer M.D.
Plastic Surgeon | Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery3893 E Market St Warren OH, 44484
Dr. Tonia Farmer is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Warren, OH. Dr. Farmer specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll of Va Sch of Med, Richmond Va 1996
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine 1996
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Deviated Septum
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
Dr. Tonia L Farmer M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Tonia L Farmer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Farmer
- Are There Risks to Plastic Surgery?
Few things in the medical procedures world are risk free. If you factor in human error, bad judgment on the side of the patient and the surgeon, you get potentially bad results that could result in someone regretting the decisions made.Plastic surgery is not risk free. It carries its own risks and...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- Reasons Why You Would Need Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a choice made by a person who wants to look different, feel different, or just show off the new and improved version of him or herself. Most people have different reasons for undergoing plastic surgery.Sometimes one needs to see a psychiatrist before undergoing plastic surgery,...
- How to Prepare Before Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is performed to alter the appearance of a human body. It is performed by professional surgeons to achieve the desired look or figure. Each patient will have their own idea about how they should look after undergoing plastic surgery.There are different types of plastic surgeries...
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- Considering Blephoplasty...Here's What You Need to Know
Blepharoplasty also known as eye lid surgery is a surgical procedure carried out in patients to enhance the appearance of eye lids. It can be performed in the upper eye lid, the lower eye lid or both.Why is blepharoplasty done?Blepharoplasty is done for people who need to enhance the appearance of...
- Dr. Robert Lewis M.D.4119 Lockwood Blvd Youngstown OH 44511
- Dr. Brock Generalovich D.O.7641 MARKET ST STE 2 YOUNGSTOWN OH 44512
- Dr. Michael Robert Pascolini D.O.8423 MARKET ST BOARDMAN OH 44512
- Dr. Yau Too Chiu MD.3768 Boardman Canfield Rd Canfield OH 44406
- Dr. Daniel Garritano MD4139 Boardman Canfield Rd Canfield OH 44406
- Dr. Richard D Gentile MD821 KENTWOOD DR STE C YOUNGSTOWN OH 44512