Dr. Ryan Jennings is a pediatrician practicing in Effingham, IL. Dr. Jennings is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Jennings diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Jennings can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Southern Il Univ Sch Of Med- Springfield Il 1998
Southern Illinois University School of Medicine 1998
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- So Il Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Ryan L Jennings M.D.'s Practice location
Effingham, IL 62401Get Direction
GREENVILLE, IL 62246Get Direction
Dr. Ryan L Jennings M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jennings
- Tips for Moving to a New Home in Order to Improve Special Needs Services
It is no secret that parents want what is best for their children. Parents everywhere are constantly looking for the best school districts, the safest neighborhoods, and anything else that could lead to a better life for their sons and daughters. Parents of children with autism know this struggle...
- Can Autism Run in the Family?
The answer to the simple question of whether autism runs in the family is not clear. The fact of the matter is that autism most commonly runs in the family and is considered as the most heritable condition among other neuropsychiatric conditions. On the other hand, ASD mainly occurs through de novo...
- Fast Weight Gain in Infants Predicts Obesity in Their Future
“Babies who gain weight quickly within the first two years have a high risk of childhood obesity," says a new study published in the Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Infants who gain weight after 6-12 months are more likely to be obese when they are 5-years-old to 10-years-old....
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Benefits of a Weighted Vest for Autism
Sensory integration therapy has been used for people with autism and other neurological disorders to try and tackle the underlying neurological processing and integration of sensory information in order to have a positive effect on emotion, learning, and behavior. Using a weighted vest for autism is...
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- Dr. Tina M Rozene M.D.300 N Maple St Effingham IL 62401
- Dr. David J Kowalski M.D.300 N Maple St Effingham IL 62401
- Dr. Mary Colleen Bingham M.D.1106 N Merchant St Effingham IL 62401
- Dr. William Laurence Eckstein MD900 W Temple Ave Effingham IL 62401
- Dr. Amanda Lea Bierman M.D.702 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN 46202