Dr. Pedro Vazquez is a pediatrician practicing in Kissimmee, FL. Dr. Vazquez is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Vazquez diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Vazquez can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Mr. Pedro Vazquez M.D.'s Practice location
Kissimmee, FL 34741Get Direction
Toa Baja, PR 00949Get Direction
Mr. Pedro Vazquez M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- What is World Autism Awareness Day?
Just like everyone else, people with autism move through substantial life changes. Their quality of life depends on the foundation that was provided during their childhood. In addition, there is ongoing support revolving around their medical, educational, social and family needs. There is no single...
- Is This Genital Herpes or do I have Cold Sores?
Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). This virus causes both genital herpes and oral herpes (cold sores). However, the strain varies, with the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) causing cold sores while the herpes simplex type 2 (HSV2) causes genital herpes. HSV1 is mostly transmitted...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Dr. Carlos A. Torneria M.D.206 W Oak St Kissimmee Florida 34741
- Dr. Danuta Deeb MD2902 N Orange Ave Orlando Florida 32804
- Mrs. Allison Haughton-Green M.D.422 South Alafaya Trail Orlando Florida 32828
- Dr. Ruben A. Gonzalez-Florin MD7976 Snowberry Circle Orlando Florida 32819
- Dr. Lloyd N. Werk MD, MPH1717 South Orange Avenue Orlando Florida 32806
- Mrs. Amy Amundson Smith MD1600 SW Archer Road Gainesville Florida 32610