Dr. Sunanda Mangraj is an internist practicing in Hyattsville, MD. Dr. Mangraj specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Mangraj provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
S M S Med College University Of Rajasthan Jaipur Rajasthan India Medical
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Infectious Disease
- Member North Shore-LIJ Medical Group
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Dr. Sunanda Mangraj MD's Practice location
Hyattsville, MD 20785Get Direction
ORLANDO, FL 32806Get Direction
Dr. Sunanda Mangraj MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mangraj
- How Should I Choose a Shampoo?
It is normal to be confused about what to believe and what to buy when it comes to the different types of shampoos and conditioners that you see on market shelf. Some products claim to give you shiny hair, while others claim to help you achieve wavy and bouncy hair. There are hundreds of products...
- What Is Cellulitis?: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments of Cellulitis
Cellulitis is a bacterial infection, which usually occurs in the deep layers of the skin. The infection happens when bacteria enter the skin through open cuts and wounds. The infected area usually feels warm to touch, painful, red, and swollen.The most common part of the body affected by cellulitis...
- When Is it Food Poisoning?
Food poisoning, or food borne illness, is a disease caused by eating food contaminated with infectious microorganisms or toxins. The infectious organism can be bacteria, a virus, or a parasite. Poisoning is very common in meat, chicken, fish, and eggs. But it may also be found in other food items,...
- Can Your Diet Affect Your Sleep?
Foods that you should eat to ensure a good night's sleep:...
- Black Widow Spider Bite: What Does It Look Like?
The black widow spider is one of the most poisonous spiders often seen in North America. These spiders thrive at moderate temperatures and are mostly found in the south and western US regions.They are often found in places surrounded by bushes, open areas such as outdoor bathrooms and toilets, open...
- Candida Overgrowth Syndrome: How to Treat Candida Overgrowth?
What is Candida?Candida is a form of yeast or fungus, which lives in the mouth or intestines. The main role of Candida, when in proper levels, is to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption. However, when there is an overproduction of Candida, it breaks down the wall of the intestines and...
- Dr. Maofu Fu M.D. PHD3001 Hospital Dr Hyattsville MD 20785
- Dr. Amar Bhowra M.D.3001 Hospital Dr Hyattsville MD 20785
- Dr. Margaret E Akpan MD6128 Landover Rd Hyattsville MD 20785
- Dr. Afshin Ashfaei M.D.3001 Hospital Dr Hyattsville MD 20785
- Dr. Venkataraman Prem Chandar M. D.6001 Landover Rd Hyattsville MD 20785
- Dr. Rita Delores Wutoh MD7800 CENTRAL AVE HYATTSVILLE MD 20785