Jonathan Friedman is an acupuncturist practicing in Pine Bush, NY. Dr. Friedman evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Friedman treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
- Aharonov-Casher-effect suppression of macroscopic tunneling of magnetic flux.
- Evidence that sequence homologous region in LRAT-like proteins possesses anti-proliferative activity and DNA binding properties: translational implications and mechanism of action.
- Identification of non-dot/icm suppressors of the Legionella pneumophila DeltadotL lethality phenotype.
- Identification of the core transmembrane complex of the Legionella Dot/Icm type IV secretion system.
- ER sliding dynamics and ER-mitochondrial contacts occur on acetylated microtubules.
- ER tubules mark sites of mitochondrial division.
- The ER in 3D: a multifunctional dynamic membrane network.
- Identification of the DotL coupling protein subcomplex of the Legionella Dot/Icm type IV secretion system.
- Geometric-phase interference in a Mn12 single-molecule magnet with fourfold rotational symmetry.
- ER exit sites are physical and functional core autophagosome biogenesis components.
- Mitochondrial form and function.
- Collective coupling of a macroscopic number of single-molecule magnets with a microwave cavity mode.
- Instrument for in-situ orientation of superconducting thin-film resonators used for electron-spin resonance experiments.
- MICOS coordinates with respiratory complexes and lipids to establish mitochondrial inner membrane architecture.
- MICOS and phospholipid transfer by Ups2-Mdm35 organize membrane lipid synthesis in mitochondria.
Mr. Jonathan R Friedman DDS's Practice location
Pine Bush, NY 12566Get Direction
HELENA, MT 59601Get Direction
Mr. Jonathan R Friedman DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Dr. Peter David Lichtenstein D.C., L.AC.7 Prospect St New Paltz NY 12561
- Nicole Cutler L.AC.400 Route 211 E Middletown NY 10940
- Lea Weiss L.AC.223 Old Route 17 Monticello NY 12701
- Ms. Catherine Elizabeth Finley LAC430 Main Street Rosendale NY 12472
- Ms. Hillary Thing LAC.10 OLD ROUTE 213 HIGH FALLS NY 12440
- Helena Nikolajevic LAC24 Albright Lane Stone Ridge NY 12484