Dr. Eric Keith Johnson M.D.
Colon and Rectal SurgeonEisenhower Army Medical Center Department Of Surger Augusta GA, 30905
Dr. Eric Johnson is a colon and rectal surgeon practicing in Augusta, GA. Dr. Johnson specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the colon, rectum and anus. As a colon and rectal surgeon, Dr. Johnson often treats conditions like rectal cancer, colon cancer, hemorrhoids, anal fissures and diverticulitis. Colon and rectal surgeons may be referred to you by your gastroenterologist if your doctor believes you need a surgical procedure.
Dr. Eric Keith Johnson M.D.'s Practice location
Augusta, GA 30905Get Direction
Dr. Eric Keith Johnson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Johnson
- Anal Fissures: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Risks
An anal fissure is a the tear or ulcer in the anal canal’s lining. The anal canal forms the end of the large bowel and lies between the rectum and the anus.Symptoms of Anal FissureThe following are the most prominent symptoms of anal fissures:...
- What Are the Treatments for Anal Fissure and Which Specialist Should I Consult?
Anal fissure is an impairment of the wall of the anus. It usually does not come with a lot of medical complications. Nonetheless, it should be treated with urgency, since it can make life very uncomfortable for you. Anal Fissure SymptomsAnal fissure comes with a number of symptoms. Since some of...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- Reasons Why You Need a Colonoscopy
Colonoscopy is a procedure that evokes mixed reactions amongst most adults. Most people don't look forward to the preparation for a colonoscopy, much less the procedure itself. But improvements in the procedure in recent years have led to most people not having a terrible experience. It is of...
- What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?
What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?Prostate cancer is an infection of the prostate which causes abnormal growth of cells on the prostate gland. Prostate cancer is known to inhabit the body of an individual for a long time before displaying any symptoms. During the first...
- What is a Virtual Colonoscopy?
Also referred to as a VC, a virtual colonoscopy is an x-ray test that detects polyps, cancer or other disorders in the colon. Colonography is the medical term for this test.How It's DoneThere is a difference between an ordinary colonoscopy and a virtual colonoscopy. The ordinary colonoscopy uses a...
- Dr. Vendie Hudson Hooks M.D.1348 Walton Way Augusta GA 30901
- Dr. Mallory Andrew Lawrence M.D.1348 Walton Way Augusta GA 30901
- Dr. Ray S King M.D., PH.D1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912
- Dr. John Whitfield MD3647 J DEWEY GRAY CIR STE 200 AUGUSTA GA 30909
- Dr. Ankur Goel M.D.1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912
- Dr. Ziad Nour Kutayli M.D.2 Medical Center Dr Springfield MA 01107