Dr. Jigar A Patel MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1235 Whitehorse Mercerville Rd Bldg C Suite 317 Trenton NJ, 08619
Dr. Jigar Patel is a cardiologist practicing in Trenton, NJ. Dr. Patel specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Patel also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (aaa)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Jigar A Patel MD's Practice location
Trenton, NJ 08619Get Direction
Trenton, NJ 08691Get Direction
Dr. Jigar A Patel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Patel
- Lupus Patients are at Greater Risk of Heart Disease
Lupus is an unpredictable, multi-organ disease, and in some it may have milder course characterized by skin rashes or muscular aches, while in others it may start abruptly with predominant symptoms of some serious illness. It is not uncommon for lupus patients to present with the symptoms of kidney...
- There is a Link Between Anabolic Steroid Use and Heart Conditions
A study published in the journal Circulation: Heart Failure, has shown that continuous use of anabolic steroids may weaken the heart. To add to the woes, researchers are not clear whether this change is a reversible one. In this study, weight lifters who took steroids regularly had impaired heart...
- Are Statins Safe?
Statins are a class of drugs that help to reduce the levels of cholesterol in blood by inhibiting the enzyme involved in the production of cholesterol in liver. It is one of the most commonly prescribed drug to lower cholesterol levels and to avoid complications like stroke and heart attacks....
- What Is the Impact of Low Blood Pressure on Health?
Our body has certain parameters to maintain its normal functioning. Blood sugar levels and blood pressure readings are just a couple of screenings that can determine the body's functioning system. While having a high blood pressure is more commonly regarded by most people as dangerous, some people...
- Taurine Reduces the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease in Women
For women with high cholesterol, incorporating taurine into the diet can reduce the risk of heart diseases.According to the European Journal of Nutrition, it is revealed that taurine, the amino acid found in high amounts in poultry, meat, and in other food products, is highly useful and works as a...
- Long Commutes May Lead to Poor Health
A study published in, American Journal of Preventive Medicine, shows that people who commute long distances to work tend to have poor health. People who traveled more than 15 miles a day were more likely to be obese and had more belly fat, when compared to people who traveled less than 5 miles to...
- Dr. IRINA JOUKOVA M.D., PH.D.10752 Bustleton Avenue Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19116
- Dr. Renee Bullock-Palmer M.D,200 Trenton Road Browns Mills New Jersey 08015
- Dr. Ronald H. Fields M.D.1203 Newtown-Langhorne Road Langhorne Pennsylvania 19047
- Dr. John Arthur Rumberger MD46 Vreeland Dr Skillman NJ 08558
- Dr. Alan K. Tannenbaum M.D.18 Centre Drive Monroe Township New Jersey 08831
- Ramesh K. Adiraju Other501 Bath Road Bristol Pennsylvania 19007