Dr. Brandon Mckeel is a Chiropractor practicing in Cleveland, TN. Dr. Mckeel specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Mckeel seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Brandon C Mckeel D.C.'s Practice location
Cleveland, TN 37312Get Direction
Dr. Brandon C Mckeel D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Dr. Douglas Tomanelli D.O.4841 Hixson Pike Hixson TN 37343
- Dr. John Ross D.C.7405 Shallowford Road Chattanooga TN 37421
- Dr. Raymond F. Roddy D.C.6978 E Brainerd Rd Chattanooga TN 37421
- Nathan Leslie Warren D.C.7446 Shallowford Rd Chattanooga TN 37421
- Dr. Gregory C Schrader DC801 E Watauga Ave Johnson City TN 37601
- Dr. Megan Touron D.C.1334 Mackey Branch Dr Chattanooga TN 37421