Jeannine Quirk is a physical therapist practicing in Syracuse, NY. Jeannine Quirk specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jeannine Quirk can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jeannine Quirk will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Jeannine Matro Quirk P.T.'s Practice location
Syracuse, NY 13215Get Direction
Jeannine Matro Quirk P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Exercises to Do If You Have Multiple Sclerosis
Through research, it has been established that there are certain exercises that are considered suitable and right for multiple sclerosis patients. If the exercise program is carried out as outlined, it does not relapse or worsen the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. The five most basic and essential...
- Everything You Need To Know About Physical Therapy
Physical therapy has been implemented since antiquity. Don’t panic though, if you are among those in the dark about the treatment therapy. Here is a summary of everything you need to know about physical therapy:(i) Your home exercise program is very vital. You can always consult your physical...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Susan J Giegold PT750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Mr. Michael Hope PT,DIP.MDT1054 James St Syracuse NY 13203
- Christine Bateson Other750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Danielle Lyn Andrew DPT792 N Main St Syracuse NY 13212
- Mrs. Julie Bloom Hughes PT, DPT, CERT. MDT1054 James St Syracuse NY 13203
- Andrea Whalen Westman PT, DPT5496 E Taft Rd Syracuse NY 13212