Dr. Sameer Naren Chawla M.D.
Urologist3000 New Bern Ave Andrews Center, 3rd Raleigh NC, 27610
Dr. Sameer Chawla is a urologist practicing in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Chawla specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1999
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Histamine levels in serous effusions.
- Mycetoma caused by streptomyces pelleteirii in India.
- Setaria cervi, a test organism for screening antifilarial agents.
- A comparative study of germtube formation by Candida albicans in serum and saliva of healthy individuals and diabetic patients.
- Aeruginocine typing of hospital strains of Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- Status of circulating "T" lymphocyte population in leprosy.
- Temple Univ Hosp, Urology; Temple Univ Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. Sameer Naren Chawla M.D.'s Practice location
Raleigh, NC 27610Get Direction
Dr. Sameer Naren Chawla M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chawla
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
- Prostate Cancer: What are the Different Medical Procedures for this Condition?
Prostate cancer is one of the most common cancers among men. There are a number of ways to treat prostate cancer. Every method involves a process of decision making, support from friends and family, and understanding side effects that result from the treatments and dealing with them.Men with...
- Prostate Cancer: What Are Sex Hormone Depressors?
Prostate cancer is a serious condition that is increasingly affecting many men around the world. It happens when cells in the prostate gland grow abnormally and without control. It is also a condition that does not show any symptoms, especially in its early stages. As the condition gradually...
- What is Hydrocele?
Hydrocele is a medical condition in which the scrotum becomes swollen because of buildup of fluid in the processus vaginalis. It is an uncomfortable situation that if left as is could disappear on its own (in the cases of one-year-olds and below), but should be dealt with in time to reduce the...
- What Medications Are Used for Prostate Cancer?
Prostate cancer treatments can be administered to cure cancer or to manage or alleviate its symptoms. There are several ways of treating prostate cancer and the treatment options depend on various factors such as:...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bladder Cancer?
Bladder cancer is a serious condition that comes as a result of an abnormal bladder cell growth. The cells undergoing abnormal growth come up together forming a mass of cells called tumors. For bladder cancer, the abnormal growth begins in the inner lining of the organ, which later spreads to the...
- Dr. John Vicotr Kaspar M.D.1112 Gracie Place Goldsboro North Carolina 27534
- Charles J. Viviano2608 Deanwood Drive Raleigh North Carolina 27615
- Dr. Brent A. Sharpe M.D.660 Lanier Park Drive Gainesville Georgia 30501
- Dr. Jerome P Parnell MD3320 Wake Forest Rd Raleigh NC 27609
- Dr. Thomas James Polascik M.D.3480 Wake Forest Rd Raleigh NC 27609
- Dr. Brandon S Rubens M.D.1535 Gull Rd Kalamazoo MI 49048