Dr. Melvin Haysman practices Allergy and Immunology care in Savannah, GA. Dr. Haysman specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Haysman provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 1971
Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University 1971
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Allergy And Immunology; Med Coll Of Ga Hosp & Cli, Internal Medicine; Univ Of Al Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Melvin Lee Haysman MD's Practice location
Savannah, GA 31404Get Direction
Dr. Melvin Lee Haysman MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Does the Sun Really Help Treat Eczema?
For a long time, it has been part of cultural knowledge that exposure to sunlight can help treat eczema. Now, it is medically agreed that eczema can be treated using UV light. But does this mean that you should go out and get yourself sunburnt?To answer this question, first, you have to consider the...
- Chinese Herbal Remedies for Autoimmune Disorders
A new study has shown that a Chinese herbal remedies made from the roots of blue evergreen hydrangea may help in the treatment of autoimmune disorders. The herb, Chang Shan, weakens the abnormal immune response characteristic of autoimmune disorders, such as rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis,...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- 9-Year Study Determines Genes Associated with Lupus
Scientists are now closer than ever to a breakthrough in researching the cause behind lupus which in turn, could lead to more investigation into faster, more focused and accurate methods of diagnosing this autoimmune disease. Consequently, this could also lead to the creation more effective...
- What Are Lymphocytes? Low, Normal, and High Lymphocyte Counts
Lymphocytes are a type of white blood cell produced in the bone marrow. A few lymphocytes enter the bloodstream while some move into the lymphatic system. Having a low or high lymphocyte count can help identify a person's medical condition. Normal lymphocyte counts usually vary from one laboratory...
- Dr. Jack R Eades MD5223 Paulsen St Savannah GA 31405
- Dr. Salvatore R. Casella M.D.146 Weston Dr Cherry Hill NJ 08003
- Dr. Monica Rama Kenney M. D.505 Eisenhower Dr Savannah GA 31406
- Dr. Brad Henry Goodman M. D.505 Eisenhower Dr Savannah GA 31406
- Dr. Michele Henson MD2068 Hawthorne St Sarasota FL 34239
- Dr. Wasil Khan MD PHD5223 Paulsen St Savannah GA 31405