Dr. Jeanne Marie Boudreaux MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology5455 Meridian Mark Rd Ne Suite 400 Atlanta GA, 30342
Dr. Jeanne Boudreaux is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Boudreaux specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 1991
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 1991
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Dermal Aesthetics
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- St Louis Childrens Hosp, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology; Univ Of Al Hosp, Pediatrics
- University of Alabama Hospital Program
Dr. Jeanne Marie Boudreaux MD's Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30342Get Direction
Atlanta, GA 30342Get Direction
Dr. Jeanne Marie Boudreaux MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Boudreaux
- Promising Results for Hodgkin Patients Using This Therapy
Researcher Dr. Bradford S. Hoppe and his colleagues at the University of Florida College of Medicine have recently found that the addition of proton therapy to first-line chemotherapy regimens may improve outcomes for patients with Hodgkin lymphoma.Lymphoma is classically treated with both...
- Exercise Proven to Help Lymphoma Patients
People always say that exercise is the best medicine. It's been proven through many years of research that regular exercise is really important to maintain a healthy body and mind. Doctors are always reminding their patients of the benefits of physical exercise and the power it holds to fight...
- Morphos Declared a "Breakthrough Therapy" for Lymphoma
MorphoSys’s main objective is to design exceptional and unique biopharmaceuticals, all designed to enhance the lives of patients suffering from severe or life-threatening conditions.The human body has two types of lymphocytes that can develop into lymphomas: B lymphocytes (B cells) and T...
- What Specialists Treat Multiple Myeloma?
If you suffer from multiple myeloma, which a rare form of blood cancer, one of the most crucial decisions you will have to make is choosing a doctor who specializes in multiple myeloma. A hematologist-oncologist is the specialist you need who will manage your cancer throughout the cycle of...
- Dreams Do Come True: 9-year-old Baseball Fanatic Signed Onto Team
Like most young baseball fans, John “Parker” Staples' room is covered in memorabilia from his favorite team, the Washington Nationals, but unlike most kids, Parker's room is at the University of Virginia Children's Hospital.John “Parker” Staples, is nine-year old who was diagnosed with...
- Breaking News on the Treatment of Follicular Lymphoma
Reuters, the international news agency out of London, has announced that the FDA has given a new drug “accelerated approval,” for the treatment of follicular lymphoma.The drug, Aliqopa (copanlisib), showed complete or partial shrinkage of tumors in 59% of study participants during drug studies,...
- Dr. Gena H Volas-redd MD790 CHURCH ST NE MARIETTA GA 30060
- Dr. Loretta Nastoupil M.D.1365c Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Suchita Pakkala MD1365c Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Louis B Rapkin MD1001 Johnson Ferry Rd Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Charles Arthur Henderson MD1800 Howell Mill Rd Nw Atlanta GA 30318
- Dr. Omer Kucuk MD1365 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322